I represent Indihire Consultants, a specialized firm focused on hiring managerial & senior leadership talent for IT & Telecommunication Sectors. The expertise is covered in the areas of Technology, Software Engineering, Development, IMS, Testing, Enterprise Applications, Sales, Business Development, Marketing, Delivery, Services, Human Resources, Finance and other corporate functions.
I came across your profile on Job portal and would like to share a position with you. Currently, we are looking for IOS Developer with Fortune 25 Product Company. The position is based out of Hyderabad/Noida
Nice to Have * Familiarity with Apple’s enterprise developer accounts and ad-hoc distribution on standard developer accounts * Experience with networking frameworks * Experience with Objective-C blocks and/or multi-threaded apps * Experience with SQL based database systems and/or Core data technologies * Any prior dot net experience
If this is what you are looking for Pls Reply to this mail with your UPDATED RESUME urgently (Pls mail Resume with 100% Genuine Qualifications & Experiences).
* Total Experience: * IOS Development Experience: * CTC: * ECTC: * Notice Period: *Current Location
* If not keen please Forward this mail to your Friends/ Known ones who might be Interested for this
Regards, Kapil email@example.com (Please reply via mail, if shortlisted we’ll contact you directly)
At present we are having an urgent position for Web Designer/ Graphic Designer with one of India’s leading outsourcing companies in the CRM space providing a high-quality, cost-effective solution to Global companies.
Designation: Web Designer/ Graphic Designer
Experience: 3 to 5 years
The Web Graphic Designer will be responsible for managing the design, visual content and user experience across all digital mediums. This individual will balance business input, aesthetics, and technical concerns, while focusing on conversion goals and key performance indicators.
• Execute design consistency through the creation and maintenance of style guides to support established standards across all digital mediums. This includes: site organization, page layout, navigation, style sheets, graphical elements, fonts, and color palette.
• Develop and maintain web standards (i.e. page template layouts and page content structure) that blends quality user experience driven by established site conversion goals and key performance indicators.
• Communicate web standards to development team for e-commerce, customer/internal and public facing websites.
• Translate business requirements into high impact site mockups with the ability to design wireframes to support website concepts, convert design into working prototypes and execute design through final implementation.
• Monitor quality of visual content and site analytics across all digital assets and look for innovative strategies and technologies within digital design to drive an improved user experience.
• Lead design of email campaigns, newsletters, advertising and other promotions for both lead generation and internal marketing.
• Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Interactive Design or equivalent.
• 3-5 years design and front-end development experience for both b2b and e-commerce websites.
• Strong knowledge of designing for user experience and user interface.
• Ability to work on both wire framing and graphic design.
• Experience utilizing responsive web design to facilitate quality viewing experiences across a wide range of browsers, tablets and mobile devices.
• Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite – InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Flash (Windows-based environment is preferred).
Shift: 24*7 shifts (preferably NIGHT Shifts)
Salary Range: Negotiable (3.0lpa – 4.5lpa)
If interested kindly send your updated CV with above details
* Current Designation:
* Total Experience:
* Years of experience in Web/Graphic Designing:
* Years of experience on B2B websites:
* Years of experience on e-Commerce websites:
* Joining time required:
* Current Location:
* Current CTC:
* Expected CTC:
* Ready to work in Night Shifts:
* Ready to work 6days/week: